Skip to content
- Does the Park have its own car park?
Yes, our large capacity car parks are free of charge.
- Is the park cycle-friendly?
Yes, we are a member of the National Cyclist Friendly Network.
- Are there outdoor dining facilities?
Yes. All three of our lodges have large terraces.
- Are there any dining alternatives for vegetarians or people with food intolerances?
Yes , our chefs always prepare such dishes.
- Can I buy my tickets for the weekend events on the spot?
Yes, however, we may not be able to provide all-you-can-eat lunch tickets if the event is full.
- Is it possible to pay for my ticket with a SZÉP Card?
Yes. It is also possible to pay with OTP, K&H and MKB Cards.
- Is the park wheelchair accessible?
Yes. We have disabled parking and toilets and all our facilities are accessible.
- Is it possible to charge an electric car?
Yes, 2 FreeCharger 22kW, Type2, fast chargers are available in our car park 2.
- Is there wireless internet in the park?
Yes, wifi is free of charge for our guests.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes, all our rooms are air-conditioned.